The town of El Maguey is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #117 of the ranking. El Maguey is at 1,946 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of El Maguey? You can find it at 7.3 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Apaseo el Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Maguey location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Maguey? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Maguey (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of El Maguey (Guanajuato) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El MagueyMany people want to stay in the town of El Maguey itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL GALI: 10 km away, direction Northwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JARDIN: 11 km away, direction Northwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AVILA: 10 km away, direction Northwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BETO S: 10 km away, direction Northwest (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Maguey
With the satellite map of El Maguey will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Maguey.
Photos of El Maguey
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Maguey? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Maguey.
The Postal Code of El Maguey (Guanajuato) is 38534
Do you want to know the Postal Code of El Maguey so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 38534. The first two digits of the ZIP code of El Maguey ("38") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for El Maguey
Do you like El Maguey or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Maguey to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Apaseo el Alto (28260 inhabitants)
- Benito Torres Salinas (33 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (El Cerrito) (149 inhabitants)
- Loma de San Isidro (5 inhabitants)
- Corral de Piedra (284 inhabitants)
- El Soldado (201 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (Terrero de Paredones) (448 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Número 15 (4 inhabitants)
- La Canoa (4 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera del Puerto (23 inhabitants)
- Nopalera de Juárez (4 inhabitants)
- Paredones (367 inhabitants)
- Pájaro Azul (51 inhabitants)
- Potrero del Cerrito de la Cal (6 inhabitants)
- San Felipe Calichar (347 inhabitants)