The town of El Mosco is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 29 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #594 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Mosco is at 1,890 meters of altitude.
The town of El Mosco is located at 8.1 kilometers from Aguascalientes, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Mosco.
#1 Where is El Mosco? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Mosco in Aguascalientes? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Mosco.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Aguascalientes State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of El Mosco (Aguascalientes) is 29 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Mosco
With the satellite map of El Mosco will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aguascalientes. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Mosco.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El MoscoDo you want to stay in El Mosco? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Mosco:
- HOTEL FAIRFIELD INN SUITES MARRIOT: 2 km away, direction West (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HOLIDAY INN SUITES AGUASCALIENTES: 2 km away, direction West (1 minutes by car)
- MOTEL ASTORIA: 2 km away, direction Southwest (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HYATT PLACE AGUASCALIENTES: 3 km away, direction Northwest (2 minutes by car)
#5 Population pyramid of El Mosco (Aguascalientes)
In El Mosco there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of El Mosco, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
#6 Photos of El Mosco
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Mosco? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Mosco.
#7 Vote for El Mosco as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Mosco or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Mosco to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Aguascalientes, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Aguascalientes
#8 Comments and opinions about El Mosco
#9 Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- El Ausente (La Tigra) (5 inhabitants)
- El Chiflido (61 inhabitants)
- El Gigante (Arellano) (370 inhabitants)
- El Potrerito (6 inhabitants)
- El Sauz Amarillo (- inhabitants)
- Granja La Trinidad (4 inhabitants)
- Granja San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- Haro (6 inhabitants)
- La Herrada (7 inhabitants)
- Los Apalillos (20 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Tepetate (43 inhabitants)
- Monte Prieto (11 inhabitants)
- Playas de Guadalupe (147 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Refugio de Santo Tomas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Peñuelas (5 inhabitants)