The town of Las Palomas is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #164 of the whole municipality. Las Palomas is at 1,863 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Palomas is located at 18.1 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Aguascalientes, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Palomas.
Where is Las Palomas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Palomas (Aguascalientes) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Palomas, which has the following symbol
The population of Las Palomas (Aguascalientes) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 15 males and 15 females. The female/male ratio is 1.000, and the fertility rate is 4.11 children per woman. Of the total population, 16.67% comes from outside the State of Aguascalientes. 3.33% of the population is illiterate (0.00% of men and 6.67% of women). The level of schooling is 6.78 (7.20 in men and 6.25 in women).Indigenous culture in Las Palomas
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Las Palomas
26.67% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (40.00% of the men, and 13.33% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Las Palomas
In Las Palomas there are 9 dwellings. 80.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 40.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 80.00% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 60.00% a fridge, 80.00% a washing-machine, 60.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 60.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalomasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Palomas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL HAMPTON INN & SUITES BY HILTON: 12 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- LQ HOTEL BY LA QUINTA AGUASCALIENTES: 14 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
- MOTEL ASTORIA: 18 km away, direction Northeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FAIRFIELD INN SUITES MARRIOT: 18 km away, direction Northeast (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Palomas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palomas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aguascalientes. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Palomas.
Vote for Las Palomas
Do you like Las Palomas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palomas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Asociación Local Ganadera de Aguascalientes (Cerro del Niágara) (- inhabitants)
- El Copete (4 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Mocho) (9 inhabitants)
- El Tanque de los Jiménez (700 inhabitants)
- Granja Don Mónico (3 inhabitants)
- Granja El Monte (- inhabitants)
- Granja Lupita (4 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (11 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (9 inhabitants)
- Montoro (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Doña María (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Puerto de Nieto (10 inhabitants)
- Sandovales de Abajo (9 inhabitants)
- Sandovales de Arriba (- inhabitants)