The town of El Saucillo is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #11 of the ranking. El Saucillo is at 721 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Saucillo? You can find it at 6.6 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Hidalgo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Saucillo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Saucillo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Saucillo (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Saucillo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Saucillo (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Saucillo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Saucillo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Hidalgo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Saucillo.
Vote for El Saucillo. Opinions.
Do you like El Saucillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Saucillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Casa Blanca (3 inhabitants)
- Dos de Mayo (1 inhabitants)
- El Huizachal (3 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (6 inhabitants)
- El Salitre (4 inhabitants)
- Hidalgo (16524 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- La Montaña de Oración (22 inhabitants)
- Las Pedreras (- inhabitants)
- Los Huizaches (- inhabitants)
- Los Pirules (1 inhabitants)
- Los Rodríguez (15 inhabitants)
- Potrero Grande Kilómetro Cuatro (1 inhabitants)
- Riberas de la Cueva (14 inhabitants)
- San José de la Montaña (Tío Mauro) (1 inhabitants)