The town of El Manantial is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #350 of the ranking. El Manantial is at 2,049 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Manantial? You can find it at 9.9 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Manantial location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Manantial? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Manantial in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Manantial, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Manantial? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Manantial (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Manantial
With the satellite map of El Manantial will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Manantial.
Vote for El Manantial. Opinions.
Do you like El Manantial? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Manantial so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Allende (72 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ocho y Medio (114 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Uno (249 inhabitants)
- Ejido Progreso (San Ignacio) (504 inhabitants)
- El Bordo de Rigoberto Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Expo Man (- inhabitants)
- Frigorífico Empacadora Picacho (3 inhabitants)
- Granjas Familiares Ejido Cuauhtémoc (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Ángel Martínez (3 inhabitants)
- La Guajolota (- inhabitants)
- Las Muñecas (- inhabitants)
- Napavechi (470 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gonzalo Majalca (8 inhabitants)
- San Diego del Monte (22 inhabitants)