The town of Rancho Rigo González is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #245 of the whole municipality. Rancho Rigo González is at 2,067 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho Rigo González is located at 4.6 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Cuauhtémoc, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho Rigo González.
Where is Rancho Rigo González? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Rigo González in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Rigo González and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Rigo González (Chihuahua) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Rigo González
With the satellite map of Rancho Rigo González will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho Rigo González.
Vote for Rancho Rigo González. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Rigo González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Rigo González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Dieciocho B (102 inhabitants)
- Ejido el Llorón (317 inhabitants)
- El Texano (Peñitas) (3 inhabitants)
- El Zopilote (2 inhabitants)
- Frigorífico de Rubio (20 inhabitants)
- Frutera San Diego (3 inhabitants)
- Granja de Villela (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Doña Lucila (4 inhabitants)
- Granjas Familiares Ejido Cuauhtémoc (4 inhabitants)
- Honorio Niño Velázquez (8 inhabitants)
- Huerta la Concepción (La Concha) (7 inhabitants)
- Huerta las Gemelas (6 inhabitants)
- Huerta Ramón Grant (- inhabitants)
- Km. Dieciséis Carretera a Álvaro Obregón (66 inhabitants)
- Zamaloapan (Pénjamo) (204 inhabitants)