The town of Rancho el Gallo is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #331 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho el Gallo is at 1,925 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Rancho el Gallo is located at 11.9 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho el Gallo.
Where is Rancho el Gallo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho el Gallo (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Rancho el Gallo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho el Gallo (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho el Gallo
With the satellite map of Rancho el Gallo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho el Gallo.
Photos of Rancho el Gallo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho el Gallo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho el Gallo.
Vote for Rancho el Gallo. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho el Gallo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho el Gallo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo 6 1/2 A (398 inhabitants)
- Colonia Anáhuac (10196 inhabitants)
- Corrales Díaz (5 inhabitants)
- Corrales la Estrella (6 inhabitants)
- Frigorífico Germer (3 inhabitants)
- Huerta Elvira (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 9 Carretera la Junta (- inhabitants)
- La Manga de Wiebe (3 inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas (Cuesta) (- inhabitants)
- Loma Pelona (117 inhabitants)
- Rancho Adolfo Ordóñez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Federico Gust (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Manuel Barraza (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Moro (6 inhabitants)