The town of Galindo is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #171 of the whole municipality. Galindo is at 973 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Galindo is located at 37.4 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Galindo.
Where is Galindo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Galindo in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Galindo.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Galindo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Galindo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Galindo
With the satellite map of Galindo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Galindo.
Vote for Galindo. Opinions.
Do you like Galindo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Galindo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Altamira 2 (3 inhabitants)
- El Coyote (41 inhabitants)
- El Panal (5 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo Número Cinco (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Javier González Figueroa (8 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Herrera (4 inhabitants)
- La Campana (3 inhabitants)
- Las Silvas (- inhabitants)
- La Montaña (9 inhabitants)
- Loma Chata (3 inhabitants)
- Milpa Belén (8 inhabitants)
- Ojo Caliente (108 inhabitants)
- Pedro y Ubaldo Aguirre (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Encinas (53 inhabitants)
- San José de Monteverde (3 inhabitants)