The town of Galindo is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #171 of the whole municipality. Galindo is at 973 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Galindo is located at 37.4 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Galindo.
Where is Galindo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Galindo in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Galindo.
The population of Galindo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near GalindoDo you want to stay in Galindo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Galindo:
- HOTEL ESTACIÓN: 51 km away, direction Southeast (35 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA REAL: 55 km away, direction Southeast (43 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA LOMA: 49 km away, direction Southeast (38 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA MARIA: 63 km away, direction Southeast (45 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Galindo
With the satellite map of Galindo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Galindo.
Vote for Galindo
Do you like Galindo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Galindo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Desierto de los Reyes (- inhabitants)
- El Cercado (4 inhabitants)
- Gavilán Primero (Mesón del Norte) (- inhabitants)
- La Granja (- inhabitants)
- La Leona (214 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (5 inhabitants)
- Las Jaulas (La Pila) (7 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (- inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ramos Dos (1 inhabitants)
- Mesillas (144 inhabitants)
- Paredón (1003 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro de Bonanza (2 inhabitants)
- Santa MarÃa (- inhabitants)