The town of El Jobo is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #341 of the whole municipality. El Jobo is at 12 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Jobo is located at 59.3 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Huimanguillo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Jobo.
Where is El Jobo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Jobo in Tabasco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Jobo.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Jobo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Jobo (Tabasco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Jobo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Jobo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huimanguillo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Jobo.
Photos of El Jobo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Jobo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Jobo.
Vote for El Jobo. Opinions.
Do you like El Jobo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Jobo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Alto Amacohíte 3ra. Sección (345 inhabitants)
- Aureo L. Calles (286 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (644 inhabitants)
- Blasillo 2da. Sección (Otates) (958 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (26 inhabitants)
- El Chapo 1ra. Sección (13 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (2 inhabitants)
- La Imaginación (4 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos 1ra. Sección (Campechito) (735 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos 2da. Sección (672 inhabitants)
- Los Viveros (1 inhabitants)
- Paredón 1ra. Sección (El Porvenir) (133 inhabitants)
- Pico de Oro 1ra. Sección (1408 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (1427 inhabitants)
- Tierra Nueva 4ta. Sección (564 inhabitants)