The town of El Naranjal is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 5 inhabitants. El Naranjal is at 10 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as La Laguna, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2019.
Where is El Naranjal? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Naranjal (Tabasco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Naranjal, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Naranjal? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Naranjal (Tabasco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Naranjal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Naranjal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huimanguillo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Naranjal.
Vote for El Naranjal. Opinions.
Do you like El Naranjal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Naranjal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Arriba y Adelante (82 inhabitants)
- Blasillo 4ta. Sección (397 inhabitants)
- El Trébol (3 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (Chichonal de la Boyería) (194 inhabitants)
- Güiral y González 1ra. Sección (749 inhabitants)
- Gregorio Méndez 2da. Sección (23 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Gutiérrez 3ra. Sección (461 inhabitants)
- José María Pino Suárez 2da. Sección (95 inhabitants)
- Las Giraldas (57 inhabitants)
- Pedro C. Colorado (- inhabitants)
- Pejelagartero 2da. Sección (Jahuacte) (129 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (50 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Tecominoacán (2747 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (365 inhabitants)