The town of El Gato is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. El Gato is at 222 meters of altitude.
Where is El Gato? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Gato in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Gato? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Gato (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Gato
With the satellite map of El Gato will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Gato.
Vote for El Gato. Opinions.
Do you like El Gato? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Gato so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- El Médano (2 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (423 inhabitants)
- Familia Romero (8 inhabitants)
- Granja Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Don Pancho (2 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Rosarito (- inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (Familia Ramírez) (5 inhabitants)
- Montes de Oca (4 inhabitants)
- El Gato (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Palacio (Familia Alonso) (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Reynoso Amador (4 inhabitants)
- San José de los Haros (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Miguel (9 inhabitants)
- Residencial San Marino (- inhabitants)
- San José de la Zorra (167 inhabitants)