The town of Loma larga is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 6 inhabitants. Loma larga is at 79 meters of altitude.
Where is Loma larga? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Loma larga in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Loma larga.
The population of Loma larga (Baja California) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Loma largaMany people want to stay in the town of Loma larga itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- FIESTA ROSARITO HOTEL: 7 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASTILLOS DEL MAR: 8 km away, direction West (6 minutes by car)
- DEPARTAMENTOS DE RENTA: 9 km away, direction West (7 minutes by car)
- MOTEL CASTILLOS DEL MAR: 7 km away, direction West (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Loma larga
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Loma larga, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Loma larga.
Vote for Loma larga
Do you like Loma larga or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Loma larga to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Artesanías Popotla Dos (50 inhabitants)
- El Campito (102 inhabitants)
- La Casita de Piedra (- inhabitants)
- La Pedregosa (1 inhabitants)
- Las Torres (8 inhabitants)
- Mina de Aceite (3 inhabitants)
- Costa Azul (10 inhabitants)
- Plaza del Mar (96 inhabitants)
- Puerto Popotla (29 inhabitants)
- Rancho Anahí (23 inhabitants)
- Rancho Camacho (5 inhabitants)
- La Ponderosa (- inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel del Mar (38 inhabitants)
- Sol y Mar (12 inhabitants)