The town of El Dorado is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #103 of the whole municipality. El Dorado is at 138 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Dorado is located at 15.1 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Ocampo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Dorado.
Where is El Dorado? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Dorado (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Dorado? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Dorado (Tamaulipas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Dorado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Dorado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Dorado.
Vote for El Dorado. Opinions.
Do you like El Dorado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Dorado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Chamal Nuevo (El Chamalito) (19 inhabitants)
- El Meco (15 inhabitants)
- El Nogalito (José Rodríguez) (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (El Carrizo) (9 inhabitants)
- La Loma Alta (4 inhabitants)
- La Presita (La Escondida) (- inhabitants)
- La Reforma (2 inhabitants)
- María de la Luz Garza (1 inhabitants)
- Paso Real de Morelos (La Puente) (174 inhabitants)
- Progreso (Los Cuartos) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Los Coyotes) (68 inhabitants)
- San José (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe Uno (- inhabitants)
- Sharon (- inhabitants)