The town of Santa Fe is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #85 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Fe is at 335 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Fe is located at 19.7 kilometers from Ocampo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Fe.
Where is Santa Fe? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Fe (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Fe, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Fe building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Fe (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Fe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Fe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Santa Fe.
Vote for Santa Fe. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Fe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Fe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Alejandro Herrera (2 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (- inhabitants)
- El Higuerón (8 inhabitants)
- El Sagrado Corazón de Jesús (16 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (El Carrizo) (7 inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Taylor (Los Puentes) (3 inhabitants)
- Palo Verde (7 inhabitants)
- Paso Real de Morelos (La Puente) (200 inhabitants)
- Progreso (Los Cuartos) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Lee Taylor) (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Los Coyotes) (62 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)
- Sharon (6 inhabitants)
- Tanlajás (11 inhabitants)