The town of El Dollar is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #318 of the ranking. El Dollar is at 477 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Dollar? You can find it at 9.4 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Dollar location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Dollar? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Dollar (Nuevo León) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Dollar building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Dollar (Nuevo León) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Dollar
With the satellite map of El Dollar will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Dollar.
Vote for El Dollar. Opinions.
Do you like El Dollar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Dollar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Avícola Leal (8 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (11 inhabitants)
- El Coronel (53 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir Dos (La Trinidad) (- inhabitants)
- El Sauz (Puerto el Sauz) (2 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (5 inhabitants)
- General Escobedo (246 inhabitants)
- Jessilu (Los Jarruelos) (1 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (Campestre el Fraile) (17 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (- inhabitants)
- Loma Prieta (214 inhabitants)
- Parada la Esmeralda (6 inhabitants)
- Rosa de San Juan (La Rosa) (6 inhabitants)
- San José de las Flores (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (San Juan) (3 inhabitants)