The town of La Parrita is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #203 of the ranking. La Parrita is at 408 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Parrita? You can find it at 4.1 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Parrita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Parrita? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Parrita in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of La Parrita? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Parrita (Nuevo León) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Parrita
With the satellite map of La Parrita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Parrita.
Vote for La Parrita. Opinions.
Do you like La Parrita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Parrita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Consuelo (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Palomar) (14 inhabitants)
- El Rosal (10 inhabitants)
- El Saltillero Uno (La Retama) (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa (San Ángel) (5 inhabitants)
- La Peñita (41 inhabitants)
- María Amalia (Gallinero) (11 inhabitants)
- María Guadalupe (27 inhabitants)
- Maricela (4 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (10 inhabitants)
- Pedernales (8 inhabitants)
- Pico de Gallo (6 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)