El Corozo (Ocampo, Tamaulipas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Corozo (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Tamaulipas has 3 inhabitants?
The town of El Corozo is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #105 of the ranking. El Corozo is at 146 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Corozo? You can find it at 15.5 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Ocampo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Corozo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Corozo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Corozo in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Corozo.
Satellite photo of El Corozo
With the satellite map of El Corozo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ocampo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Corozo.
Photos of El Corozo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Corozo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Corozo.
Vote for El Corozo. Opinions.
Do you like El Corozo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Corozo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Águilas del Sur (32 inhabitants)
- Cajeme (Santa Rosa) (1 inhabitants)
- Cantarranas (- inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (3 inhabitants)
- Jorgito (5 inhabitants)
- La Loma Alta (5 inhabitants)
- Los Puentes Uno (6 inhabitants)
- Paso Real de Morelos (La Puente) (200 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (8 inhabitants)
- San José (11 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (Las Bayas) (72 inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Eugenia (3 inhabitants)
- Santa María de Guadalupe (La Colonia) (337 inhabitants)
- Víctor Camacho Vázquez (1 inhabitants)