El Coronel (Playas de Rosarito, Baja California)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Coronel, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
You may know it as Rancho el Coronel.
The town of El Coronel is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #168 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Coronel is at 342 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Rancho el Coronel. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
The town of El Coronel is located at 11.4 kilometers from Playas de Rosarito, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Coronel.
Where is El Coronel? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Coronel in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Coronel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Coronel (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Coronel
With the satellite map of El Coronel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Coronel.
Vote for El Coronel. Opinions.
Do you like El Coronel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Coronel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Playas de Rosarito
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Bahía Cantiles (Cantiles Dorados) (37 inhabitants)
- Colonia Morelos (2986 inhabitants)
- Delicias del Mar (39 inhabitants)
- El Gatito (- inhabitants)
- El Morro (62 inhabitants)
- El Morro Kilómetro Treinta y Ocho (207 inhabitants)
- Familia Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Granja La Providencia (1 inhabitants)
- Los Volcanes (1555 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Cincuenta y Uno y Medio Marena Cove (11 inhabitants)
- Parcela Nueve (5 inhabitants)
- Perla Escondida (182 inhabitants)
- Don Pancho (Villa Pacífico) (36 inhabitants)
- San José de los Haros (2 inhabitants)
- Villas Costa Rica (- inhabitants)