The town of Las Trancas is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Las Trancas is at 40 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Trancas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Trancas in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Trancas.
Need to locate a certain Las Trancas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Trancas (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Trancas
With the satellite map of Las Trancas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Trancas.
Vote for Las Trancas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Trancas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Trancas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Aguaje de Mariano (2 inhabitants)
- El Campito (102 inhabitants)
- El Capitán (4 inhabitants)
- El Ocaso (7 inhabitants)
- Centro Turístico El Pescador (106 inhabitants)
- Familia Álvarez (- inhabitants)
- Manantiales (Segunda Sección) (38 inhabitants)
- Montemar (4 inhabitants)
- PeÃ±a Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Alisitos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Carmen (3 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (2 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (16 inhabitants)
- Villa Lepro (- inhabitants)
- Vista Marina (1620 inhabitants)