The town of La Escondida is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #85 of the whole municipality. La Escondida is at 32 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Escondida is located at 3.5 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of San Vicente Tancuayalab, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Escondida.
#1 Where is La Escondida? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Escondida (San Luis Potosí)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
#2 The population of La Escondida (San Luis Potosí) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of La Escondida
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Escondida, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Escondida.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near La EscondidaMany people want to stay in the town of La Escondida itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CABAÑAS DE SAN VICENTE: 4 km away, direction Southeast (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANTE EDUARDO: 5 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- RESTAURANT BAR LOS CHARALES Y HOTEL TANCUAYALAB: 6 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VERSALLES: 20 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of La Escondida
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Escondida? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Escondida.
#6 Vote for La Escondida as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like La Escondida or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Escondida to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about La Escondida
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Doña Linda (2 inhabitants)
- Ejido Miguel Hidalgo (Nuevo Jomté) (50 inhabitants)
- Ejido Ricardo Flores Magón (- inhabitants)
- El Clavo de Oro (- inhabitants)
- El Olivo (1 inhabitants)
- Entrada al Chote (6 inhabitants)
- Eusebio Hernández (2 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (10 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Trojas (7 inhabitants)
- Miguel Corona (- inhabitants)
- Poniju (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (La Ranchería) (4 inhabitants)
- Tancojol Rincón Brujo (210 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)