The town of El Centenario is located in the Municipality of Allende (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. El Centenario is at 430 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as La Mora (Rancho Chiquito). The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2004.
Where is El Centenario? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Centenario (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Centenario, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Centenario? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Centenario (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Centenario
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Centenario, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Allende. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Centenario.
Vote for El Centenario. Opinions.
Do you like El Centenario? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Centenario so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Allende
- El Dorado (Jesús López) (- inhabitants)
- El Papalote (Emilio Treviño) (1 inhabitants)
- Elída González García (- inhabitants)
- Fermín Segura (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Reyna Navarro (8 inhabitants)
- La Tembladora (- inhabitants)
- Nicolás Portales (5 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Esteban (- inhabitants)
- Palomas y Dolores (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Chiquito (1 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Lira López (2 inhabitants)
- Transcarga de Ganado Moreno (- inhabitants)
- Triturados Elizondo (2 inhabitants)
- Valeriano Hernández Lira (1 inhabitants)
- Vicente González Muñoz (2 inhabitants)