The town of Vicente González Muñoz is located in the Municipality of Allende (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #39 in terms of number of inhabitants. Vicente González Muñoz is at 410 meters of altitude.
The town of Vicente González Muñoz is located at 6.9 kilometers from Allende, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Vicente González Muñoz.
Where is Vicente González Muñoz? How to get there? Map
Online map of Vicente González Muñoz in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Vicente González Muñoz building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Vicente González Muñoz (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Vicente González Muñoz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Vicente González Muñoz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Allende. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Vicente González Muñoz.
Vote for Vicente González Muñoz. Opinions.
Do you like Vicente González Muñoz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Vicente González Muñoz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Allende
- El Nogal (6 inhabitants)
- El Pesebre (- inhabitants)
- Fermín Segura (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Flores (7 inhabitants)
- Juan Hernández (5 inhabitants)
- La Piedra (8 inhabitants)
- Los Nogalitos (- inhabitants)
- Los Pepes (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Fresnos (- inhabitants)
- Martha Rodríguez (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Frontera (48 inhabitants)
- José Martín Trinidad Maltos (1 inhabitants)
- Poco Bueno (1 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (1 inhabitants)
- Valeriano Hernández Lira (1 inhabitants)