Las Lomitas (Pijijiapan, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Las Lomitas, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of Las Lomitas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #672 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Lomitas is at 60 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Lomitas is located at 16.4 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Lomitas.
Where is Las Lomitas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Lomitas (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Las Lomitas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Lomitas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Lomitas.
Photos of Las Lomitas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Lomitas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Lomitas.
Vote for Las Lomitas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Lomitas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Lomitas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Campamento de Conserv. de la Tortuga Marina (4 inhabitants)
- El Azecate (11 inhabitants)
- El Campanillo (6 inhabitants)
- El Primor (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (- inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (9 inhabitants)
- Las Conchitas (Los Cocos) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Limas (13 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (3 inhabitants)
- Palmario (1 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Dos (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa Uno (- inhabitants)
- Unión y Progreso (10 inhabitants)