The town of El Castaño is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #622 of the whole municipality. El Castaño is at 16 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Castaño is located at 41.6 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Castaño.
Where is El Castaño? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Castaño in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Castaño.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Castaño (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El CastañoDo you want to stay in El Castaño? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Castaño:
- HOTEL POSADA SAN JOSÉ: 46 km away, direction East (31 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA CHONTALPA: 48 km away, direction East (36 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN FRANCISCO: 51 km away, direction East (39 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE CÉSAR: 49 km away, direction East (36 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Castaño
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Castaño, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Castaño.
Photos of El Castaño
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Castaño, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Castaño, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of El Castaño (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 96995
Do you want to know the Postal Code of El Castaño so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 96995. The first two digits of the ZIP code of El Castaño ("96") correspond to the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for El Castaño
Do you like El Castaño or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Castaño to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Alonso Martínez Bautista (8 inhabitants)
- Cerro Pelón (76 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- El Satélite (180 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Once (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (María Mercedes) (2 inhabitants)
- La Milinera (90 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (11 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (62 inhabitants)
- Los Potrillos (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Ixtacomitán (378 inhabitants)
- Progreso Dos (Los Cruces) (70 inhabitants)
- San Miguel de Allende (503 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (131 inhabitants)