The town of Las Lomas is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 122 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #93 of the whole municipality. Las Lomas is at 34 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Lomas is located at 55.6 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Lomas.
Where is Las Lomas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Lomas in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Lomas.
The population of Las Lomas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 122 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 69 males and 53 females. The female/male ratio is 0.768, and the fertility rate is 3.81 children per woman. Of the total population, 22.95% comes from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave. 7.38% of the population is illiterate (5.80% of men and 9.43% of women). The level of schooling is 4.60 (4.74 in men and 4.43 in women).Indigenous culture in Las Lomas
10.66% of the population is indigenous, and 6.56% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Las Lomas
34.43% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (57.97% of the men, and 3.77% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Las Lomas
In Las Lomas there are 36 dwellings. 6.25% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 56.25% have toilet or restroom, 9.38% have a radio receiver, 0.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 12.50% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 31.25% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near Las LomasDo you want to stay in Las Lomas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Lomas:
- HOTEL POSADA SAN JOSÉ: 42 km away, direction East (31 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA CHONTALPA: 42 km away, direction East (34 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE CÉSAR: 39 km away, direction East (31 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN FRANCISCO: 40 km away, direction East (29 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Lomas
With the satellite map of Las Lomas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Las Choapas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Lomas.
Vote for Las Lomas
Do you like Las Lomas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Lomas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Barrosa (152 inhabitants)
- Efrén Zenteno Olán (3 inhabitants)
- Ejido San Martín (10 inhabitants)
- El Bejuco (55 inhabitants)
- El Chinal (3 inhabitants)
- El Chubasco (3 inhabitants)
- El Grillo (- inhabitants)
- La Báscula (Los Framboyanes) (1 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Gloria (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Gardenias (7 inhabitants)
- Linda Tarde (60 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (Maribel) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (Las Lomas) (16 inhabitants)
- Santa María (2 inhabitants)
- Simón Méndez López (21 inhabitants)