The town of Agua Buena is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #616 in terms of number of inhabitants. Agua Buena is at 60 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Agua Buena is located at 25.8 kilometers from Las Choapas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Agua Buena.
Where is Agua Buena? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Agua Buena (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Agua Buena, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Agua Buena and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Agua Buena (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Agua Buena
With the satellite map of Agua Buena will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Las Choapas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Agua Buena.
Vote for Agua Buena. Opinions.
Do you like Agua Buena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Agua Buena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Atanacio Bautista García (- inhabitants)
- Ceiba Blanca (335 inhabitants)
- El Charro (10 inhabitants)
- El Escorpión (4 inhabitants)
- El León (1 inhabitants)
- El Macayo (8 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Isla MarÃas (- inhabitants)
- Jerusalén (1 inhabitants)
- La Espiga de Oro (1 inhabitants)
- Las Choapas (El RabÃ³n) (- inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas (5 inhabitants)
- Santa María (10 inhabitants)
- Tomás Mondragón Hernández (- inhabitants)
- Wilibaldo Silva Figueroa (El Bagu) (6 inhabitants)