The town of El Cable is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 3 inhabitants. El Cable is at 41 meters of altitude.
Where is El Cable? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Cable in San Luis Potosí? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Cable.
Need to locate a certain El Cable building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Cable (San Luis Potosí) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Cable
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Cable, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Cable.
Vote for El Cable. Opinions.
Do you like El Cable? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Cable so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Doña Linda (2 inhabitants)
- Ejido Nuevo Milenio (1 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (1 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (Eligia del Ángel Vázquez) (5 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (1 inhabitants)
- El Trébol (- inhabitants)
- Flores Magón (219 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (222 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (- inhabitants)
- Narciso Mendoza (52 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Chote (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Coposo (3 inhabitants)
- Sagrada Familia (40 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Cuayalab (1474 inhabitants)
- Sasub (Félix Vicencio) (9 inhabitants)