The town of El Borrado is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #418 of the ranking. El Borrado is at 113 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Borrado? You can find it at 22.7 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Borrado location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Borrado? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Borrado in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Borrado and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Borrado (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Borrado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Borrado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Borrado.
Vote for El Borrado. Opinions.
Do you like El Borrado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Borrado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- Cerro del Jerez (El Puerto) (1 inhabitants)
- Compra de Fierro Recicladora la Grande (5 inhabitants)
- El Chatarras (1 inhabitants)
- El Chijol (- inhabitants)
- El Limón (2 inhabitants)
- El Opichán (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Rayo (2 inhabitants)
- Eugenio Cruz (11 inhabitants)
- Faustino Reyna (Los Juanes) (- inhabitants)
- La Fama (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (4 inhabitants)
- Las Isabeles (8 inhabitants)
- Los Rincones (Dos de Abril) (2 inhabitants)