The town of El Borrado is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #418 of the ranking. El Borrado is at 113 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Borrado? You can find it at 22.7 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Borrado location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Borrado? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Borrado in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of El Borrado (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El BorradoDo you want to stay in El Borrado? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Borrado:
- HOTEL MANSIÓN PRESAS DEL REY: 31 km away, direction Southwest (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RANCHO VIEJO: 38 km away, direction Southwest (31 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JUAN: 33 km away, direction Southwest (27 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDAMA: 31 km away, direction Southwest (22 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Borrado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Borrado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Borrado.
Vote for El Borrado
Do you like El Borrado or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Borrado to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Cruz Alberto Lozano (3 inhabitants)
- El Dos Mil (2 inhabitants)
- El Estribo (- inhabitants)
- El Huasteco (3 inhabitants)
- El Olvido (1 inhabitants)
- El Ombligo (6 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (El Vidiago) (1 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Santa Juana) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (2 inhabitants)
- Los Leones (3 inhabitants)
- Morón (470 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Poza de Granadillas (107 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (1 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)