The town of El Abuelo is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #236 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Abuelo is at 80 meters of altitude.
The town of El Abuelo is located at 8.9 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Abuelo.
Where is El Abuelo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Abuelo in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Abuelo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Abuelo (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Abuelo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Abuelo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Abuelo.
Vote for El Abuelo. Opinions.
Do you like El Abuelo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Abuelo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Arturo Benítez (107 inhabitants)
- Asociación de Desarrollo (- inhabitants)
- Axtla (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (Santa Catarina) (10 inhabitants)
- El Siete y Medio (- inhabitants)
- El Tigre (- inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (179 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (57 inhabitants)
- La Mora (23 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (6 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (1 inhabitants)
- Manuel Acuña [Manuel Acuña (5 inhabitants)
- Mi Pobre Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Micaela Ríos Rodríguez El Potosí (2 inhabitants)