The town of Dos Sauces is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. Dos Sauces is at 2,055 meters of altitude.
Where is Dos Sauces? How to get there? Map
Online map of Dos Sauces (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Dos Sauces (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Dos SaucesDo you want to stay in Dos Sauces? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Dos Sauces:
- MOTEL VIANNA INN: 13 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANTE CAMPESTRE: 13 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS LAS BELLOTAS: 15 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
- ROMANCE: 20 km away, direction Southwest (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Dos Sauces
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Dos Sauces, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Dos Sauces.
Vote for Dos Sauces
Do you like Dos Sauces or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Dos Sauces to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo 6B (207 inhabitants)
- Corrales Díaz (5 inhabitants)
- Efraín Galaviz Ranchito el Capulín (2 inhabitants)
- El Zopilote (6 inhabitants)
- Granos y Semillas de la Sierra (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Baltazar Chávez (3 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (2 inhabitants)
- Huerta Salvador Corral (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Santa Clara de Rubio (2 inhabitants)
- La Pradera (- inhabitants)
- Planta de la XEDP Vicente Chávez (2 inhabitants)
- Pozo Chico (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Gallo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Pino (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gonzalo Majalca (- inhabitants)