The town of Dos Hermanos is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #499 in terms of number of inhabitants. Dos Hermanos is at 5 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Dos Hermanos is located at 23.7 kilometers from Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Dos Hermanos.
Satellite photo of Dos Hermanos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Dos Hermanos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tapachula. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Dos Hermanos.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Dos Hermanos (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Dos HermanosIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Dos Hermanos, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Dos Hermanos so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SPORT RESTAURANTE Y LIBRERIA: 8 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NAVEGANTE: 8 km away, direction South (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA CENTRAL: 9 km away, direction South (6 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PEGADO: 8 km away, direction South (6 minutes by car)
Where is Dos Hermanos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Dos Hermanos (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Photos of Dos Hermanos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Dos Hermanos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Dos Hermanos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Dos Hermanos
Do you like Dos Hermanos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Dos Hermanos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Albión (1 inhabitants)
- El Manacal (799 inhabitants)
- El Pacayal (3 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (La Bolsa de la Botella) (678 inhabitants)
- Genaro Vázquez Rojas (226 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (12 de Diciembre) (90 inhabitants)
- La Colonia (16 inhabitants)
- Llano de la Lima (1408 inhabitants)
- Morelia (14 inhabitants)
- Oro Verde (6 inhabitants)
- Salchiji (168 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Nexapa (88 inhabitants)
- Sandino (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (70 inhabitants)
- Siete Ranchos (86 inhabitants)