The town of Rocky Top is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Rocky Top is at 478 meters of altitude.
Where is Rocky Top? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rocky Top (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rocky Top, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Rocky Top? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rocky Top (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rocky Top
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rocky Top, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tapachula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rocky Top.
Vote for Rocky Top. Opinions.
Do you like Rocky Top? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rocky Top so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Altavista (103 inhabitants)
- Astillero (29 inhabitants)
- Camino Verde (156 inhabitants)
- Carrillo Puerto Norte (66 inhabitants)
- El Pensamiento (6 inhabitants)
- Feliciano Renauld (San Francisco) (563 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (12 de Diciembre) (90 inhabitants)
- El Horizonte (76 inhabitants)
- La Perseverancia (- inhabitants)
- Las Anclas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (28 inhabitants)
- Finca Santa Rita (13 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (218 inhabitants)
- Soledad y Progreso (147 inhabitants)
- Toquián Chiquito (122 inhabitants)