Cuee Stashi (Oaxaca)
Maps, photos and statistics of Cuee Stashi, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants of the State of Oaxaca
The town of Cuee Stashi is located in the Municipality of San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 3 inhabitants. Cuee Stashi is at 1,594 meters of altitude.
Where is Cuee Stashi? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Cuee Stashi (Oaxaca) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Cuee Stashi, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Cuee Stashi? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of Cuee Stashi (Oaxaca) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cuee Stashi
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cuee Stashi, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Cuee Stashi.
Vote for Cuee Stashi
Do you like Cuee Stashi or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Cuee Stashi to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya
- Camino Nacional (8 inhabitants)
- Crucero de Teotitlán del Valle (7 inhabitants)
- Cuee Stashi (3 inhabitants)
- Cue Damezz (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 23 (5 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 28 (16 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (Santa Magdalena) (1 inhabitants)
- La Loma (- inhabitants)
- Luis Alonso León (1 inhabitants)
- Macuilxóchitl de Artigas Carranza (3173 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (10 inhabitants)
- Paraje Cuestasi (38 inhabitants)
- Paraje Langueche (31 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya (2431 inhabitants)
- Xadani (4 inhabitants)