Los Olivos (Playas de Rosarito, Baja California)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Los Olivos (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Baja California has 4 inhabitants?
The town of Los Olivos is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. Los Olivos is at 12 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Olivos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Olivos (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Olivos, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Los Olivos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Olivos (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Olivos
With the satellite map of Los Olivos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Olivos.
Vote for Los Olivos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Olivos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Olivos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Playas de Rosarito
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Aves del Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Pacifico (16 inhabitants)
- El Misterio (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Barajas (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Borja (4 inhabitants)
- Familia Romero (8 inhabitants)
- Familia Sánchez (3 inhabitants)
- Granja La Providencia (1 inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas II (8 inhabitants)
- Los Arroyos (20 inhabitants)
- Mar de Popotla (191 inhabitants)
- PolÃgono Dos (- inhabitants)
- Punta Azul (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (10 inhabitants)
- Rosa Mar (11 inhabitants)