El Arroyo del Sabino (Guanajuato)
The most complete information about the tiny town of El Arroyo del Sabino (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Guanajuato has 3 inhabitants?
The town of El Arroyo del Sabino is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. El Arroyo del Sabino is at 1,941 meters of altitude.
Where is El Arroyo del Sabino? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Arroyo del Sabino in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Arroyo del Sabino building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Arroyo del Sabino (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Arroyo del Sabino
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Arroyo del Sabino, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Arroyo del Sabino.
Vote for El Arroyo del Sabino. Opinions.
Do you like El Arroyo del Sabino? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Arroyo del Sabino so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Apaseo el Alto
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Apaseo el Alto (28260 inhabitants)
- Loma de San Isidro (5 inhabitants)
- El Chamizal (El Rosario) (25 inhabitants)
- El Mineral (354 inhabitants)
- El Pedregalito (8 inhabitants)
- Eleazar Serrano Paredes (- inhabitants)
- Granja Número 16 (- inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Número 47 (- inhabitants)
- Jiménez (218 inhabitants)
- La Mora (Jesús Yáñez) (42 inhabitants)
- Mandujano Atepehuacán (738 inhabitants)
- Pozo de Oro (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Berlín (9 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Gamboa (1194 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (435 inhabitants)