The town of La Playa is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #130 of the ranking. La Playa is at 2,010 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of La Playa? You can find it at 13.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Apaseo el Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Playa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Playa? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Playa in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Playa.
The population of La Playa (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La PlayaMany people want to stay in the town of La Playa itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL GALI: 19 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JARDIN: 19 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AVILA: 20 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BETO S: 20 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Playa
With the satellite map of La Playa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Playa.
Vote for La Playa
Do you like La Playa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Playa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Aguaje de Espejo (646 inhabitants)
- El Cedazo (276 inhabitants)
- El Salto de Espejo (1028 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Belén (- inhabitants)
- Jiménez (218 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (44 inhabitants)
- La Mesita (La Mesita de los Mandujano) (20 inhabitants)
- La Playa (- inhabitants)
- La Tinaja Samaritana (203 inhabitants)
- La Vía (23 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (Bordo de Santana) (- inhabitants)
- Paredones (367 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Patol (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe Calichar (347 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (46 inhabitants)