The town of La Playa is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #130 of the ranking. La Playa is at 2,010 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Playa? You can find it at 13.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Apaseo el Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Playa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Playa? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Playa in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Playa.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Playa? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Playa (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Playa
With the satellite map of La Playa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Playa.
Vote for La Playa. Opinions.
Do you like La Playa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Playa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Aguaje de Espejo (El Aguaje) (583 inhabitants)
- Catalina González (Loma de San Isidro) (33 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Conquista y los Betunes (14 inhabitants)
- El Espejo (Ex-hacienda de Espejo) (1247 inhabitants)
- El Llanito (17 inhabitants)
- El Muerto (- inhabitants)
- El Pocito (El Pocito de la Virgen) (698 inhabitants)
- El Soldado (255 inhabitants)
- Fracción San Agustín (La Bomba) (3 inhabitants)
- La Ceja (217 inhabitants)
- La Güilota (Huilota) (152 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (- inhabitants)
- La Tijera (San Antonio la Tijera) (469 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Patol (7 inhabitants)
- Trinidad Rodríguez (Trenco) (20 inhabitants)