The town of Cerro de la Tienda is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Cerro de la Tienda is at 919 meters of altitude.
Where is Cerro de la Tienda? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cerro de la Tienda (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Cerro de la Tienda building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Cerro de la Tienda (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cerro de la Tienda
With the satellite map of Cerro de la Tienda will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Cerro de la Tienda.
Vote for Cerro de la Tienda. Opinions.
Do you like Cerro de la Tienda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cerro de la Tienda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- El Carmen (8 inhabitants)
- El Edén (- inhabitants)
- El Limón (13 inhabitants)
- Paso Limón (67 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (Geyfer) (8 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (14 inhabitants)
- La Bonanza (- inhabitants)
- Las Limas (3 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (Palo Alto) (17 inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (7 inhabitants)
- Monte Bonito (9 inhabitants)
- Quinta Emita (- inhabitants)
- Río Agua Dulce (21 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (13 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa las Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)