Cerro Colorado (San Javier, Sonora)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Cerro Colorado (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Sonora has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Cerro Colorado is located in the Municipality of San Javier (in the State of Sonora). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #9 of the whole municipality. Cerro Colorado is at 400 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Cerro Colorado is located at 13.7 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of San Javier, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Cerro Colorado.
Where is Cerro Colorado? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Cerro Colorado (Sonora)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Cerro Colorado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cerro Colorado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Javier. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Cerro Colorado.
Vote for Cerro Colorado. Opinions.
Do you like Cerro Colorado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cerro Colorado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Javier
- Agua Nueva (5 inhabitants)
- Aguaje del Monte (2 inhabitants)
- Cabeza de Llano (- inhabitants)
- Cerro Colorado (2 inhabitants)
- Cieneguita (- inhabitants)
- Ejido Colectivo Nayarit (El Obispo) (- inhabitants)
- El Potrerito (1 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (2 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (3 inhabitants)
- Guísar (4 inhabitants)
- La Barranca (6 inhabitants)
- La Guásima (1 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (- inhabitants)
- Panzacola (- inhabitants)
- San Javier (457 inhabitants)