The town of Agua Nueva is located in the Municipality of San Javier (in the State of Sonora). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #3 in terms of number of inhabitants. Agua Nueva is at 477 meters of altitude.
The town of Agua Nueva is located at 12.6 kilometers from San Javier, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Agua Nueva.
Where is Agua Nueva? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Agua Nueva (Sonora) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Agua Nueva, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Agua Nueva? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Agua Nueva (Sonora) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Agua Nueva
With the satellite map of Agua Nueva will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Javier. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Agua Nueva.
Vote for Agua Nueva. Opinions.
Do you like Agua Nueva? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Agua Nueva so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Javier
- Agua Nueva (5 inhabitants)
- Aguaje del Monte (2 inhabitants)
- Cabeza de Llano (- inhabitants)
- Cerro Colorado (2 inhabitants)
- Cieneguita (- inhabitants)
- Ejido Colectivo Nayarit (El Obispo) (- inhabitants)
- El Entronque (4 inhabitants)
- El Limón (2 inhabitants)
- El Potrerito (1 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (2 inhabitants)
- Guísar (4 inhabitants)
- La Guásima (1 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (- inhabitants)
- Panzacola (- inhabitants)
- San Javier (457 inhabitants)