The town of Salgado is located in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría (in the State of Jalisco). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #79 in terms of number of inhabitants. Salgado is at 1,820 meters of altitude.
The town of Salgado is located at 14.9 kilometers from San Diego de Alejandría, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Salgado.
Where is Salgado? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Salgado in Jalisco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Salgado.
The population of Salgado (Jalisco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near SalgadoMany people want to stay in the town of Salgado itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL PUERTA DEL JARDIN: 10 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
- RESTAURANT - HOTEL RINCÓN DE LA GALERA: 11 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN DIEGO: 24 km away, direction Northeast (18 minutes by car)
- MULTISERVICIOS LOS TRES POTROS: 23 km away, direction Northeast (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Salgado
With the satellite map of Salgado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Diego de Alejandría. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Salgado.
Photos of Salgado
In order for you to enjoy nature around Salgado, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Salgado, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Salgado
Do you like Salgado or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Salgado to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría
- Casas Blancas (San Felipe de Jesús) (76 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Piedra (12 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (Ahijadero) (- inhabitants)
- El Comedero (17 inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (5 inhabitants)
- El Mastranzo (15 inhabitants)
- El Placer (1 inhabitants)
- El Toril (2 inhabitants)
- La Estancia (19 inhabitants)
- La Garita (5 inhabitants)
- La Soledad de Olivares (- inhabitants)
- Laguitos (- inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (9 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (1 inhabitants)
- San José de Codornices (3 inhabitants)