Cebollas (Pueblo Nuevo, Durango)
We have collected numerous data from medium-sized town of Cebollas, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 204 inhabitants of Durango.
The town of Cebollas is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 204 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #28 of the whole municipality. Cebollas is at 2482 meters of altitude.
The population of Cebollas (Durango) is 204 inhabitants
|Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
In the town there are 102 men and 102 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 3.13 children per woman. People from outside the State of Durango account for 0.49% of the total population. 3.43% of the inhabitants are illiterate (3.92% of men and 2.94% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 6.50 (5.83 within the men and 7.15 within the women).Population changes in Cebollas since 2005
In 2005, in Cebollas there were 213 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -9 people less (a variation of -4.23%). Of which there are 8 more men (a variation of 8.51%), and -17 women less (a variation of -14.29%).Indigenous culture in Cebollas
12.75% of the population is indigenous, and 2.94% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Cebollas
20.10% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (39.22% of the men, and 0.98% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Cebollas
In Cebollas there are 55 dwellings. 46.67% of the dwellings have electricity, 15.56% have piped water, 97.78% have toilet or restroom, 35.56% have a radio receiver, 31.11% a television, 2.22% a fridge, 6.67% a washing-machine, 20.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 2.22% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Population pyramid of Cebollas (Durango)
We have collected data from number of inhabitants of Cebollas by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, as well as women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Cebollas there is a generational replacement.
|Age range||Number of women||Number of men||Total population|
|Infants (0-4 years)||23||17||40|
|Youth (5-14 years)||31||18||49|
|Adults (15-59 years)||55||47||102|
|Elderly (60+ years)||6||9||15|
Where is Cebollas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cebollas (Durango) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Cebollas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cebollas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Cebollas.
Photos of Cebollas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Cebollas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Cebollas.
The Postal Code of Cebollas (Durango) is 34964
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Cebollas so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 34964. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Cebollas ("34") correspond to the State of Durango, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Cebollas. Opinions.
Do you like Cebollas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cebollas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in Cebollas
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Centro Frutícola Ejido la Victoria (3 inhabitants)
- Coscomate (99 inhabitants)
- Coscomatito (1 inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (72 inhabitants)
- El Habal (62 inhabitants)
- El Pinalito (49 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (6 inhabitants)
- El Zorongo (1 inhabitants)
- La Ciudad (2609 inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (El Toril) (84 inhabitants)
- Los Arcos (44 inhabitants)
- Los Mangles (- inhabitants)
- Pericos (11 inhabitants)
- Piedra Bola (11 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Jarro (3 inhabitants)