The town of La Lluvia de Oro is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 8 inhabitants. La Lluvia de Oro is at 1,542 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Lluvia de Oro? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Lluvia de Oro in Durango: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Lluvia de Oro, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of La Lluvia de Oro (Durango) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La Lluvia de OroMany people want to stay in the town of La Lluvia de Oro itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- JOYAS DE COSCOMATE: 27 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL UNICO: 95 km away, direction South (77 minutes by car)
- LA PIRAMIDE: 91 km away, direction North (61 minutes by car)
- PUENTECILLAS: 82 km away, direction North (64 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Lluvia de Oro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Lluvia de Oro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Lluvia de Oro.
Vote for La Lluvia de Oro
Do you like La Lluvia de Oro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Lluvia de Oro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Agua Caliente (141 inhabitants)
- Chavarría del Campamento (68 inhabitants)
- Cueva Rasposa (124 inhabitants)
- El Gallito (4 inhabitants)
- El Guanacaste (15 inhabitants)
- El Mentidero (3 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (El Chapote) (- inhabitants)
- Las Cargas (15 inhabitants)
- Las Mexteñas (18 inhabitants)
- De Balontita Las Moras (- inhabitants)
- Los Bueyeros (46 inhabitants)
- Los Retablos (- inhabitants)
- Piedra Ancha (7 inhabitants)
- De la Mesa de San Pedro Tierra Blanca (251 inhabitants)
- Yerbabuena de Milpillas (48 inhabitants)