The town of Cañón Colorado is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Cañón Colorado is at 1,294 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Cañón Colorado? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cañón Colorado in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Cañón Colorado building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Cañón Colorado (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cañón Colorado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cañón Colorado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Cañón Colorado.
Vote for Cañón Colorado. Opinions.
Do you like Cañón Colorado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cañón Colorado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Desierto de los Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Gavilán Primero (Mesón del Norte) (- inhabitants)
- Irma Leticia Ortiz Herrera (7 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Herrera (4 inhabitants)
- José Sandoval Hiriarte (- inhabitants)
- La Campana (3 inhabitants)
- La Montaña (9 inhabitants)
- La Paloma (59 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- La Zorra Dos (- inhabitants)
- Las Joyas (4 inhabitants)
- Las Rucias (6 inhabitants)
- Monte Redondo (- inhabitants)
- Nacapa (Nuevo Nacapa) (12 inhabitants)
- Parreños (3 inhabitants)