Canoas (Tepic, Nayarit)
Maps, photos and statistics of Canoas, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Nayarit
The town of Canoas is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #137 of the whole municipality. Canoas is at 120 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Canoas is located at 25.4 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Tepic, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Canoas.
Where is Canoas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Canoas (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Canoas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Canoas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Canoas.
Vote for Canoas. Opinions.
Do you like Canoas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Canoas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Cerro de los Tigres (141 inhabitants)
- Cinco de Mayo (El Ciruelo) (587 inhabitants)
- David Gutiérrez (13 inhabitants)
- El Crucero (- inhabitants)
- El Limón (97 inhabitants)
- El Vado (- inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (1 inhabitants)
- Las Adjuntas (8 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (La Repisa) (28 inhabitants)
- Loma del Toro (El Ahualamo) (24 inhabitants)
- Lorenzo Salinas (1 inhabitants)
- Pajuelazo (El Guanacaste) (116 inhabitants)
- Parador San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- Potrero Grande (2 inhabitants)
- Tepetilte (18 inhabitants)