The town of Alfonso Martínez is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #164 in terms of number of inhabitants. Alfonso Martínez is at 920 meters of altitude.
The town of Alfonso Martínez is located at 8.1 kilometers from Tepic, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Alfonso Martínez.
Where is Alfonso Martínez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Alfonso Martínez (Nayarit) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Alfonso Martínez and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Alfonso Martínez (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Alfonso Martínez
With the satellite map of Alfonso Martínez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Alfonso Martínez.
Vote for Alfonso Martínez. Opinions.
Do you like Alfonso Martínez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alfonso Martínez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Amador Silva Casillas (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Jesús Salas (- inhabitants)
- Balneario Picachos Mirador (1 inhabitants)
- Casa de Manuel (- inhabitants)
- Duraznitos (81 inhabitants)
- El Ahuacate (1627 inhabitants)
- El Recoveco (2 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (1 inhabitants)
- El Zopilote (Elías Arias) (2 inhabitants)
- Granja Los Retoños (1 inhabitants)
- Zapote de Picachos (La Mesa) (511 inhabitants)
- Rancho Calleros (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Piedra (3 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (6 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa Dos (4 inhabitants)