The town of Campamento Galilea is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #289 of the ranking. Campamento Galilea is at 7 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Campamento Galilea? You can find it at 49.7 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Huimanguillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Campamento Galilea location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Campamento Galilea? How to get there? Map
Online map of Campamento Galilea in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Campamento Galilea and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Campamento Galilea (Tabasco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campamento Galilea
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Campamento Galilea, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huimanguillo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Campamento Galilea.
Photos of Campamento Galilea
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Campamento Galilea? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Campamento Galilea.
Vote for Campamento Galilea. Opinions.
Do you like Campamento Galilea? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campamento Galilea so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Aureo L. Calles (238 inhabitants)
- Cinco Hermanos (10 inhabitants)
- El Cabrito (130 inhabitants)
- El Hormiguero (6 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (6 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata 2a. Sección (34 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (90 inhabitants)
- José María Pino Suárez 1a. Sección (571 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (6 inhabitants)
- Margarito Zapata (7 inhabitants)
- Organización Campesina CNC (61 inhabitants)
- Pedregalito 1a. Sección (Vicente Guerrero) (187 inhabitants)
- Pejelagartero 2a. Sección (Jahuacte) (117 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (8 inhabitants)
- Valencia (- inhabitants)