The town of Camino Real is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #252 in terms of number of inhabitants. Camino Real is at 659 meters of altitude.
The town of Camino Real is located at 20.7 kilometers from Comitán de Domínguez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Camino Real.
Where is Camino Real? How to get there? Map
Online map of Camino Real (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Camino Real building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Camino Real (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Camino Real
With the satellite map of Camino Real will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Camino Real.
Vote for Camino Real. Opinions.
Do you like Camino Real? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Camino Real so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Basquén (115 inhabitants)
- Blanquita (6 inhabitants)
- Camino Blanco (170 inhabitants)
- Efraín A. Gutiérrez (1153 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (2 inhabitants)
- El Tuilaíto Punta de Diamante (150 inhabitants)
- La Cortija (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (220 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (179 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio (La Estacada) (60 inhabitants)
- San Francisco el Desengaño (169 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Uninajab (16 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Verapaz (3 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (191 inhabitants)
- Señor del Pozo (1353 inhabitants)