The town of Buenos Aires is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Buenos Aires is at 581 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Buenos Aires? How to get there? Map
Online map of Buenos Aires (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Buenos Aires? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Buenos Aires (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Buenos Aires
With the satellite map of Buenos Aires will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Buenos Aires.
Vote for Buenos Aires. Opinions.
Do you like Buenos Aires? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenos Aires so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Chamiapa (- inhabitants)
- El Pentágono (2 inhabitants)
- El Pozo (2 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (7 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (13 inhabitants)
- Hermosillo (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (9 inhabitants)
- La Unidad (2 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (- inhabitants)
- Las Hojas Lisas II (- inhabitants)
- Lorena (San Ángel) (- inhabitants)
- Los Limones (3 inhabitants)
- Mi Lupita (3 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (- inhabitants)
- Valle Paraíso (- inhabitants)