The town of Monte Bonito is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 9 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #128 of the ranking. Monte Bonito is at 464 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Monte Bonito? You can find it at 18.4 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Berriozábal, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Monte Bonito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Monte Bonito? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Monte Bonito (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Monte Bonito, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Monte Bonito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Monte Bonito (Chiapas) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Monte Bonito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Monte Bonito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Monte Bonito.
Vote for Monte Bonito. Opinions.
Do you like Monte Bonito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Monte Bonito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Cruz Ancha (58 inhabitants)
- Joyas San Pedro (4 inhabitants)
- Corralón Tuxtla (7 inhabitants)
- Paso Limón (67 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (5 inhabitants)
- El Turcón (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 9 (42 inhabitants)
- La Bonanza (- inhabitants)
- La Perdiz (- inhabitants)
- Llano Bonito (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (Palo Alto) (17 inhabitants)
- Pañuelo Rojo (Mexiquito) (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (5 inhabitants)
- Sanizatoc (3 inhabitants)
- La Pera Santa Bárbara (- inhabitants)