Basurero Municipal (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
Know the tiny town of Basurero Municipal through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Basurero Municipal is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #207 in terms of number of inhabitants. Basurero Municipal is at 112 meters of altitude.
The town of Basurero Municipal is located at 9.1 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Basurero Municipal.
Where is Basurero Municipal? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Basurero Municipal (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Basurero Municipal, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Basurero Municipal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Basurero Municipal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Basurero Municipal.
Vote for Basurero Municipal. Opinions.
Do you like Basurero Municipal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Basurero Municipal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Asociación de Desarrollo Sur de Tamaulipas (2 inhabitants)
- Aurelia Bravo (2 inhabitants)
- El Tajo (- inhabitants)
- Felipe Ángeles (132 inhabitants)
- General Jesús González Ortega (104 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- Ladrillera la Chaca (La Chaca) (266 inhabitants)
- Las Brujas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Generales (259 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (515 inhabitants)
- Pedro Navarro Zapata (1 inhabitants)
- Rubén Jaramillo (70 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara Número Dos (330 inhabitants)