The town of Basurero Municipal is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #207 in terms of number of inhabitants. Basurero Municipal is at 110 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Basurero Municipal is located at 9.1 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Basurero Municipal.
Where is Basurero Municipal? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Basurero Municipal (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Basurero Municipal, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Basurero Municipal and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Basurero Municipal (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Basurero Municipal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Basurero Municipal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Basurero Municipal.
Vote for Basurero Municipal. Opinions.
Do you like Basurero Municipal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Basurero Municipal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación las Palmas (68 inhabitants)
- Crucero de Quintero (1 inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (- inhabitants)
- Jonathan (- inhabitants)
- La Bolsa (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (76 inhabitants)
- Heróica Huasteca (- inhabitants)
- Las Magnolias (- inhabitants)
- Los Gansos (2 inhabitants)
- Micaela Ríos Rodríguez El Potosí (2 inhabitants)
- NoÃ© Del Ãngel MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- Primero de Mayo (Ampliación Veinte de Noviembre) (51 inhabitants)
- San Jesús (3 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (- inhabitants)
- Tamatán y Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)