The town of Basurero Municipal is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #207 in terms of number of inhabitants. Basurero Municipal is at 110 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Basurero Municipal is located at 9.1 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Basurero Municipal.
Where is Basurero Municipal? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Basurero Municipal (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Basurero Municipal, which has the following symbol
The population of Basurero Municipal (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Basurero MunicipalIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Basurero Municipal, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Basurero Municipal so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL CASA DE CAMPO: 8 km away, direction North (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHAVARRIA: 13 km away, direction North (9 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LOS PINOS: 13 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AMIGO: 13 km away, direction North (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Basurero Municipal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Basurero Municipal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Basurero Municipal.
Vote for Basurero Municipal
Do you like Basurero Municipal or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Basurero Municipal to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- El Nueve (1 inhabitants)
- El Olímpico (192 inhabitants)
- El Reformado (10 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- La Libertad (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (126 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (117 inhabitants)
- Nueva Apolonia (2006 inhabitants)
- Pedro Navarro Zapata (4 inhabitants)
- Primero de Mayo (Ampliación Veinte de Noviembre) (51 inhabitants)
- Quinta Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)
- Rubén Jaramillo (42 inhabitants)
- Huerta Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)
- Tanchipa (184 inhabitants)